In

nonfiction microblog #4

I'm gonna do it, guys. I'm going to write some literary criticism.

I don't know if "literary criticism" fits, though. "Criticism" is too harsh of a word for me, Ellie, small-town pacifist and mild salsa man.

me, solemnly tending to my humble wheat crops

Maybe it's a... literary evaluation. Or a fun literary discussion. Me giving my opinions about a book.

Okay, yeah, literary evaluation is fine.

I truly enjoyed this book, my friends. What can I say? I'll have a hard time picking out some flaws that aren't attributed to me being a big dingus who doesn't know what some words and phrases mean.

I guess the real flaw...

is... me.

Haha. Enough goofs. Let's talk about something else.

One of the most interesting things I read about was the bat crisis. Bats are kinda dying, which sucks. We should talk about bats more. They're good animals.

good ol' brown bat
The bats have a deadly fungus that thrives in cold climates, which is where bats tend to hibernate. We got that fungus from Europe (or so they hypothesize), so I guess Europe is cancelled.

Anyways, that's today's fun disaster blog.


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment