In

nonfiction microblog #3

This microblog is inspired by a comment left on my one macroblog.

Anna Yats (hi Anna) wrote a nice message, and ended it with this: 
It's funny, because when I made my blog URL I immediately hated myself because I forgot we had to read another book, and the chances of me finding a nonfiction book that could tie into "A Confederacy of Dunces" is pretty slim, from my experience. 
But, hey, maybe my audience doesn't have to know that. Maybe I can think of some kinda complicated, pretty stupid explanation for my URL and how it relates to both book.

Let's see what we're working with: 

  • I am a dunce 
Nice! I guess that's our answer. Maybe my lack of awareness towards our rapidly dying planet is what makes me such a dunce. That's super cool and fun.

Ah well. I guess my blog URL is just a classic mildly self-depreciating jest. Cool.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment